European Network of Learning and Teaching in Agriculture and Rural Development
It is a European association of educational institutions in the field of teacher training for secondary and higher vocational schools of agriculture, forestry, horticulture and related subjects.
ENTER was founded in 2002 as a result of a merger of REIFEA and IPAC the former Western and Eastern networks in agricultural (teacher) education.
The founding institutes have decided to join on an international level in order to develop their scientific and pedagogical cooperation in initial and in/service teacher training.
ENTER is an exchange platform for professional experience, knowledge, skills, methods in green, rural, agricultural and forestry education and research.
The main aims are
- To support the improvement of teaching and learning processes in agricultural rural and environmental education
- To develop knowledge and understanding about educational agricultural systems within Europe
- To share, develop and promote teaching methods and strategies through European teacher training
- To impulse innovation in the agricultural training system in order to modernize curricular and extra/curricular activities, teaching objectives and contents in the context of rural development
- To encourage and facilitate bilateral and multilateral exchanges of trainees, teachers and trainers
- To facilitate projects´ development
To achieve these aims the network develops
- Scientific and thematic study meetings
- Educational experimentation
- Action research
- Student teachers´ and trainers´ exchanges
- Common courses
- Common projects
- Exchange of experts
To become a member of ENTER, please click here
ENTER Facebook Page