A short program with blended components.
Within the framework of the new ERASMUS+ programme period, universities can apply for funding for so-called Blended Intensive Program-mes (BIP). These programmes are structured as follows:
• Aim: development of short, intensive joint mobility curricula and activities;
• Get insights into new perspectives, theories and contents within an inter-disciplinary and innovative learning environment;
• Short physical group mobility (5-30 days) in combination with virtual components (the duration of this phase is not specified but the virtual components are mandatory);
• Participants: bachelor or master students, doctoral candidates, university staff;
• Prerequisites: minimum of 3 participating higher education institutions from 3 different programme countries with ECTS granted to students
• Financing for students: 70 EUR per day (days 5-14), 50 EUR (days 15-50)
• At least 7 students from each institution
Currently three ENTER partners are involved in a BIP.